I was blown away by how good these are. I inherited this recipe from a friend. I can’t find it anywhere on the Web, so I’m putting it here. Enjoy!
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- Onion powder and garlic powder to taste
- Hamburger buns
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger; drain.
- Add ketchup, mustard, worcestershire, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder to hamburger and mix.
- Place halves of hamburger buns open-face on cookie sheet.
- Spoon hamburger mixture onto half-buns; top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350° until cheese is melted.